Level 2 –NTS Certification Course – May 18 & 19
At the Paseo Vista Recreation Area Archery Range
Instructor: Level 3-NTS Coach Mike Cullumber
Level 2 Instructor (formerly Intermediate) A Level 2 Instructor works with a more established archery program such as J.O.A.D., A.S.A.P., college clubs and local clubs with a strong beginner component. Level 2 Instructors are also certified to teach Level 1 courses. Current Level 2 Instructors with a successful background screen are eligible for insurance benefits. Click here for information on background screening.
• Course Content: Basic shooting steps, introduce intermediate shooting steps, safety, range set-up; equipment setup and repair, fitting equipment to an archer, how to teach archery and how to teach a Level 1 Instructor Course.
• Length of Course: Class is 8:00 to 4:00 each day.
• Prerequisites: Minimum age: 18, USA Archery or NFAA membership, Successful background screen.
• Course Cost: $150.00 – cash or check. Check payable to Mike Cullumber. No credit cards. Due on the first day of class.
• Certification period: Three years.
Please note: No certification will be processed without a USA Archery membership and a successful background screen (background screen must be done through the USA Archery Screening program. Past background screening cannot be used).
For more information Contact firstname.lastname@example.org